At Epic Growth, we have experts with a wealth of experience who specialize within the field of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). This enables us to provide a service which can help you (the client) expand your business through the means of free website traffic via popular search engines such as Google.
SEO is a process that takes place in order to effect and gain an increase in the visibility of a website or a web page when searched in a search engine, monitoring traffic from the free , organic, editorial and natural search results within search engines.
Epic Growth’s SEO marketing disciplines itself to put core focus within growing visibility in organic (non-paid) search engine results. Both technical and creative elements are tackled by our experts at Epic Growth which is required to improve rankings, drive traffic and increase awareness in search engines. Epic Growth simply provides the ability to make your site structured in a way that search engines understand. Keeping professionals at your workplace specifically for this task can drain you of your work hours, money and resources hence cut down on costs to maintain ranking on search engines.
SEO isn’t just about building search engine-friendly websites. It’s about making your site better for the clientele you want to attract too. Our experts at Epic Growth cover a wide range of SEO factors:
- Content – good quality, well researched, proper words and phrases used, topics covered are up-to-date and considered as a “hot topic”, content easily gives out answers needed within search results.
- Architecture – Crawl pages on site for search engines , managing duplicate content issues, testing and eliminating all dis-functionalities for mobile or tablet and make good use of app indexing, loading speed, proper URL’s set to identify meaningful keywords to page topics, provide HTTPS.
- HTML – HTML Title Tags containing keywords to appropriate page topics, meta description tags properly set-up to describe what the pages are about, structured data to enhance listings, headlines and subheads with header tags and linked with relevant keywords, excessively used words to increase how a page can be found.
- Trust – making the site a trusted authority through links, shares and other factors, monitoring of visitors whether they spend time reading or bounce away quickly, history of domain name and how it has been operated in the past, reliable sourcing and identity, flagging of hosting pirated content, ad-heavy content.
- Links – Sourced from trusted, quality and respected websites, proper linking between words and pages, links pointing at your web page, purchased links for increased ranking.
- Personal – country, locality- city/state, history- regular visitors or socially favored, social favorites.
- Social – reputation within social networks to share content , shares to spread throughout a social network.